- a nuclease that cleaves nucleic acids at interior bonds and so produces fragments of various sizes
How To Use endonuclease In A Sentence
- Hamilton Smith telling me about the restriction endonuclease he had discovered in Hemophilus influenzae aroused my interest in the possibility of using restriction enzymes to dissect the genomes of DNA tumor viruses. Daniel Nathans - Autobiography
- The endonuclease digestion map of pWTA was consistent with the fragment length in anticipation.
- Endonuclease-sensitive regions of human spermatozoal chromatin are highly enriched in promoter and CTCF binding sequences is to be published in the forthcoming issue of Genome Research. innovations-report
- In most cell types DNA cleavage occurs after irreversible activation of endonucleases.
- Double-stranded RNA is cut into short pieces (siRNA) by the endonuclease Dicer. Advanced Information: The 2006 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- These blocked forks could potentially be processed into DNA breaks by an endonuclease.
- Let us remember that they are concerned with a DNA endonuclease, so I had some experience dealing with an enzyme that cut nucleic acids.
- Methods: The restriction endonuclease and T 4 DNA ligase were used to construct the vector plasmid.
- Total DNA was prepared from leaves of barley after 7 days of germination and restricted with appropriate endonucleases.
- After a restriction endonuclease cleavage, two expected smaller fragments were observed.