[ US /ɪˈməɫsəˌfaɪɝ/ ]
[ UK /ɪmˈʌlsɪfˌaɪə/ ]
[ UK /ɪmˈʌlsɪfˌaɪə/ ]
- a surface-active agent that promotes the formation of an emulsion
How To Use emulsifier In A Sentence
- Spray oil includes soaplike emulsifiers that allow water and oil to mix for spraying.
- High-fat, or ‘premium’, ice creams are less dependent on stabilizers and emulsifiers, because the fat does what it is supposed to without as much assistance.
- Artificial cashew nut crisp cake is primary made of peanut, walnut and apricot kernel, and properly added emulsifier, soda and granulated sugar, then microwave oven bake and get product.
- The composition may optionally also contain pour point depressants, cetane improvers, carbon-containing compounds which react with water, and/or emulsifiers.
- Makes the salt air by blending water, salt, lemon, and pure lecithin, a natural emulsifier -- it actually turns into foam and he puts it on top ... a salt-air margarita! Samantha Zalaznick: Reporting Back From The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
- If, at this moment, you are trying to see how much of your bow release will fit into a single nostril or are reading the ingredients of your Hershey's chocolate bar and wondering what, exactly, an "emulsifier" does, you will not shoot this buck. How to Sit and Wait: Bob Robb's Guide to Hunting Whitetail Deer from a Tree Stand or Ground Blind
- The researchers, led by Frédéric Debeaufort from the University of Burgundy, investigated how factors such as microstructure, composition, surface properties and the different interactions affect the release of flavour from iota-carrageenan microcapsules. edible films were formulated with anhydrous glycerol (Fluka Chemical) as the plasticizer, a fat (GBS, Danisco Bradbrand) to act as the carrier of the flavour compound (n-hexanal), and glycerol monostearate (GMS, Prolabo Merck eurolab) as the emulsifier. FoodNavigator RSS
- For example, in developing new all-dairy based puddings, we could not use the typical stabilizers and emulsifiers, such as modified food starch and sodium stearoyl lactylate, found in conventional puddings.
- Lecithin is an emulsifier that helps break down fats and cholesterol to maintain good cardiovascular health.
- The influences of the type of monomers and emulsifiers on film forming property of the emulsion and water resistant property and mechanic property of the impregnated filter paper are discussed.