[ US /ˈɛdətɪŋ, ˈɛdɪtɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /ˈɛdɪtɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /ˈɛdɪtɪŋ/ ]
- putting something (as a literary work or a legislative bill) into acceptable form
How To Use editing In A Sentence
- Learn that editing is the most important part of writing (at least for me) and that you have to edit, edit, edit yourself. All Things Girl » All Things Girl » Blog Archive » Author Insight: Jill Marie Landis
- They shared the joy and burden of editing for the next thirteen years, the longest period of any coeditorship in the journal's existence.
- The plot and intrigue don't come from a script, but from careful editing and control of the set.
- The one quote that strikes me as quite unsound is the one at the very end, though of course it's always impossible to tell if some relevant context might have been inadvertently cut in the editing.
- Yet it was only by selection, editing and rearrangement that the facts of nature were marshalled.
- It is amusing to note, however, that the doggie equivalent of red-eye in photos is an unsettling neon green, which my small photo-editing skills don't extend to erasing.
- One night, after a Piranha editing session, Cameronwent to sleep with afever and dreamed that he saw a robot clawing itsway toward a coweringwoman.
- For the early film-makers, such as Georges Melies and the Lumiere brothers, editing and being able to splice film was part of how to put scenes together.
- The style of the film is quite striking, full of excessive grain, rough film stock, and stylized editing techniques.
- The interface for typing in your entries is a joy to use, featuring a 'dashboard' that lists your blogs and easy access to editing current posts and creating new ones.