[ US /ˈkaʊnsəɫɝ/ ]
- someone who has supervisory duties at a summer camp
- a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- someone who gives advice about problems
How To Use counselor In A Sentence
-  Of such ministers and counselors, the holy king said that they who were confounded and ashamed should remove themselves far from him: _Avertantur statim erubescentes, qui dicunt mihi, "Euge, euge! The Philippine Islands, 1493-1898 — Volume 25 of 55 1635-36 Explorations by Early Navigators, Descriptions of the Islands and Their Peoples, Their History and Records of the Catholic Missions, As Related in Contemporaneous Books and Manuscripts, Showing t
- Once upon a time, I was a camp counselor in scenic New Hampshire, where I taught swimming. 'America's Next Top Model' recap: Commercial success | EW.com
- He also worked as a counselor at a juvenile correctional detention centre.
- Dara, a counselor, is convinced that everyone is inescapably marked by childhood; she throws herself into romantic relationships with frightening intensity. The House on Fortune Street: Summary and book reviews of The House on Fortune Street by Margot Livesey.
- Many counselors who come to camporees are not really ready for the experience.
- A counselor tries not to be faultfinding.
- Counselors in this area report that the most successful groups are the ones in which the men come to challenge one another about their abusiveness.
- Our statute provides that no person shall be permitted to practice as an attorney or counselor-at-law, without having previously obtained a license for that purpose from two of the justices of the Supreme Court. History of Woman Suffrage, Volume II
- To provide genetic testing and interpretation of test results at the request of physicians or genetic counselors for the purpose of disease diagnosis, carrier status determination, risk assessment, prenatal testing, or presymptomatic testing Laboratory Rotation
- Ronna Herman is a spiritual astrologer, counselor, new age practioner and teacher.