[ UK /sˌɜːkjʊlˈeɪʃən/ ]
[ US /ˈsɝkjəˌɫeɪʃən/ ]
[ US /ˈsɝkjəˌɫeɪʃən/ ]
free movement or passage (as of cytoplasm within a cell or sap through a plant)
a fan aids air circulation
ocean circulation is an important part of global climate
- the spread or transmission of something (as news or money) to a wider group or area
- movement through a circuit; especially the movement of blood through the heart and blood vessels
- the dissemination of copies of periodicals (as newspapers or magazines)
number of copies of a newspaper or magazine that are sold
by increasing its circulation the newspaper hoped to increase its advertising
- (library science) the count of books that are loaned by a library over a specified period
How To Use circulation In A Sentence
- Our economy is unbalanced, money is in excess supply, and its circulation is completely divorced from the circulation of goods. Inside Perestroika: The Future of the Soviet Economy
- Causes of hemoptysis in children with congenital cardiopathies, whether they undergo surgery or not, are many: extracorporeal circulation, pulmonary infections, coagulopathies, vascular disorders.
- In addition, the opposition will be allowed to publish a daily newspaper with a circulation of 500,000.
- These calories are used to: replenish your glycogen (the way you store fuel in your muscles and liver) and oxygen stores. resynthesize phosphagen (ATP-PC). remove lactate. repair the wear and tear on your muscles caused by exercise (and these patch kits are made up of protein, which is costly in terms of calories). return your increased ventilation, blood circulation and body temperature to pre-exercise levels. hormones exercise induces (which also require protein). Chicagotribune.com -
- Salvia not only restores normal microcirculation, but normalizes blood viscosity from other factors, as well.
- A sedentary lifestyle also spells bad news for hips and thighs: increase your circulation by taking more exercise.
- Vertical circulation is primarily via lifts just inboard from these stairs, in a bull-nosed service tower sheathed in stainless steel.
- Therefore, the hepatopulmonary syndrome substantially is a triplet that consists of liver disease, dilatation of the pulmonary microcirculation, and hypoxemia.
- This exercise is relaxing and increases the circulation of blood to the head and brain. Stay Well This Winter
- This leads to edema and altered microcirculation in the skin, which results in impaired healing.