[ UK /tʃˈiːtɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈtʃitɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈtʃitɝ/ ]
- someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
How To Use cheater In A Sentence
- The person would feel even worse if the cheater does not get her or his just punishment.
- But no, they all came in an anorak or windcheater and a untidy motley lot they were.
- The survey results underscore the pervasiveness of academic dishonesty even as schools employ more sophisticated means to catch cheaters and take a tougher stance to discourage unethical behavior.
- On my first morning at Bryant Park, I am surprised to discover that tracksuits and windcheaters are making a comeback.
- The Turtle grapevine did say that Svoboda has, over the years, provided advice to major Las Vegas casino owners on how to stop cheaters.
- And the strip style of dumpling is what the cheater flour tortilla method closely approximates. Tex-Mex chicken and dumplings recipe | Homesick Texan
- A couple wearing windcheaters hurried past on their way to fitness and good health.
- In its efforts to become the safest, most reliable backgammon room online, Play65 has formed an objective and independent Board of Trustees, designed to clean the backgammon room from its cheaters, mainly those who create an unfair advantage using computerized aiding tools, known as backgammon bots. WebWire | Recent Headlines
- Cheater slipped the long blade of his knife through the space between the door and jamb and forced the wooden handle up and then pushed the door wide. Masdy's Silver
- He hadn't meant to kill her, but if there was anything he hated more than a cheater, it was a nagger.