make a shift in or exchange of
First Joe led; then we switched
change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy
We converted from 220 to 110 Volt
How To Use change over In A Sentence
- The strict regime of the marriage vows broke my marriage and my husband became a person who seemed to change overnight.
- However, the ratio of sandeels to gadids found in the Shag gizzards did not change over time, suggesting that diets and rates of otilith loss in gizzards were not noticeably different over the month.
- Thus, income taxes and government services and other amenities and disamenities such as crime, traffic congestion, and air quality would be put aside by assuming that the costs associated with such factors did not change over time.
- Observations of change over the past century indicate that technology is evolving exponentially, which means change is accelerating or the rate of change is increasing.
- As a Quaternary and glacial geomorphologist, I agree that geological training is important to understand climate and associated landscape change over long timescales. Some Geologists at Quelccaya « Climate Audit
- The buildings, like the bridge, will weather and change over time and gradually acquire the patina of use and common history.
- Influences may change over time, and interaction between them is negative and positive.
- Busted heralded a sea change over the past two years by bringing the staccato guitars and bratty vim of American punk-pop groups into the stale world of boy bands.
- He is centrally concerned with how visions of national parks, aesthetic preferences, and views of appropriate nature-culture relations change over time.
- The emerging legal and monetary system allowed exchange over a wide area without having to haul around bulky goods for barter or trade. Sociology