- (statistics) any of the 99 numbered points that divide an ordered set of scores into 100 parts each of which contains one-hundredth of the total
How To Use centile In A Sentence
- Feb. 6, 2009: At a checkup with a new pediatrician, Amy Seery, Ayub's body mass index indicates he is above the 95th percentile, which is defined as obese. Out Front in the Fight on Fat
- Both happy percentile, with genuine friendship, and that valuable knowledge.
- Compared with population norms, mean scores were above the 97th centile for conduct problems, above the 90th centile for hyperactivity, and above the 78th centile for emotional problems.
- An alternate method is presented, whereby data are mined from the laboratory information system for each analyte/analyzer combination and data are analyzed through comparison of population percentiles.
- There was an improvement in the overall satisfaction of patients with their visit to the emergency department: satisfaction ratings rose from the 18th centile to above the 95th centile.
- To this end we have recently had published the first waist circumference centile curves for British children and adolescents.
- The upper values represent the 95th percentile values for the entire sample.
- The doctor was lovely, and I have a frightening prescription for a topical treatment for vaginal vestibulitis, and lots of information on contraception, and Emer is still just above the 50th centile for weight and we're both doing very well indeed. Friday 13th
- For the purpose of this study, a percentile rank of [is less than or equal to] 25 was considered below average for that group.
- Table 1, which contains the simulation results, therefore displays percentiles of this distribution.