[ UK /sˈɛljʊlɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɛɫjəɫɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɛɫjəɫɝ/ ]
characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization)
any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular
the cellular construction of a beehive
relating to cells
How To Use cellular In A Sentence
- The artificial DNA might be applied to a future extra cellular genetic system with information storage and amplifiable abilities. Artificial DNA Created
- Hula hoops and pet rocks were fads; personal computers and cellular telephones are trends that are changing the way people live.
- Objective : To observe the effects of cooking oil fume ( COF ) on cellular immunity of rats.
- The second module, which we call the adaptation module, is known to maintain the intracellular signal at Naturejobs - All Jobs
- In the absence of a normal cellular immune response, bacterial proliferation may lead to infection.
- The effects of the structures of the compounds on the insect glutamate potentials were investigated by using electrophysiological intracellular microelectrode recording technique.
- The fourth locale, Massachusetts, permitted a medical monitoring claim to move forward, but only because the tobacco plaintiffs in that lawsuit presented expert evidence regarding "subcellular" or other physiological changes. Law.com - Newswire
- Hyperimmune responses, either at the initial immunisation challenge or in the amplification of immune response, can be observed in cellular mechanisms such as basophil degranulation, or at a molecular level, with changes in the levels of messengers such as leukotrienes; reduction of the intensity of these mechanisms are described in terms of molecular pharmacology, such as selective or nonselective inhibition of lipoxygenases. Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium - Recent changes [en]
- Objective To evaluate the clinical use of acellular dermal matrix ( ADM ) in the repair of pharynx.
- The "extrinsic" pathway involves transmembrane, extracellular receptor-dependent activation of caspase-8 (and possibly -10). The Scientist