- a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
How To Use cell nucleus In A Sentence
- The mitochondria are small bodies that reside outside the cell nucleus, and are the means by which the cell burns biological fuel to produce energy. BRITAIN BC: Life In Britain and Ireland before the Romans
- Generally speaking , the genes exist in the cell nucleus.
- The HeLa cell nucleus continues to behave as before.
- They move from the actual size of a leaf into a microscopic world that reveals leaf cell walls, the cell nucleus, chromatin, DNA and finally, into the subatomic universe of electrons and protons.
- In cell division the spiral appears, as well as in the DNA molecule in the cell nucleus.
- Instead of traveling to the cell nucleus and turning on genes called chaperones, necessary for proper ER function, THE MEDICAL NEWS
- There was sure nucleo-cytoplasmic heterosis between Ae. squarrosa L. cytoplasm and wheat cell nucleus.
- Our genes are located on 46 paired structures, or chromosomes, in the cell nucleus.
- In 3-month-course group, all the changes above appeared to be more serious with capillarectasia, basement membrane thickened, rod-cell nucleus pyknosis and metachromatin condensed.
- Fertilization therefore results in an egg carrying a nucleus with contributions from both parents, and it was concluded that the cell nucleus must contain the physical basis of heredity.