[ US /ˈkɑɹdiə/ ]
- the opening into the stomach and that part of the stomach connected to the esophagus
How To Use cardia In A Sentence
- Thanks to her doctor’s recommendations she finds herself feeling decafargic by noon. cardiacpopups – the messages that popup on your computer when you are in the middle of an important project and warn you that your computer is about to conk out. on 07 Sep 2007 at 5: 52 pm Kimberly defurrify – to remove pet hair/dander from a person or thing on 07 Sep 2007 at 6: 12 pm Heather Writer Unboxed » Blog Archive » Writer Unboxed’s CONTEST, CONTEST!
- She suffered a cardiac arrest caused by a blocked heart artery. The Sun
- The decrease in myocardial oxygen consumption was evidenced by a gradual decline in atrioventricular oxygen difference, indicating a decrease in myocardial oxygen uptake relative to supply.
- He went into cardiac arrest again in the ambulance and once more at the hospital.
- The hospital dietician or specialist cardiac nurse can provide dietary advice.
- Hypothermia may render the carotid pulse impalpable, but it is important not to start chest compression without evidence of cardiac arrest.
- Additionally, spontaneous rhythms, sustained bigeminies, paroxysmal tachycardias and other tachyarrhythmias were also observed in the different experiment.
- BRIAN CABELL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: The official cause of death, cardiac dysrhythmia. CNN Transcript Dec 4, 2003
- For pleural fluid this is done by a pleural tap or chest drain, in ascites with an paracentesis or ascitic drain and in a pericardial effusion with pericardiocentesis. Balkinization
- AIM:To observe the effect of resveratrol, reactivator of silent information regulator 2 (SIR2), on myocardial cell apoptosis induced by ischemia and reperfusion in rats and SIR2 expression.