- a thermonuclear reaction in the interior of stars
- the organic circulation of carbon from the atmosphere into organisms and back again
How To Use carbon cycle In A Sentence
- See carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle. Biology Basic Facts
- The ocean carbon cycle comprises a physical pump, a biological pump, and an alkalinity or anion pump. Carbon cycle and climate change in the Arctic
- Northern wetlands, especially peatlands, play a major role in global carbon cycles and climate change because they fix carbon from atmosphere in the biomass of the living vegetation.
- Seasonal variation of soil biomass plays an important role in the carbon cycle of terrestrial ecosystem.
- Its conversion (with atmospheric removal in atmospheric O2) to CO2 is the carbon cycle. Learning from Lomborg, Bryan Caplan | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- His research focuses on the global carbon cycle, biogeochemistry and paleoceanography. Contributor: Richard Zeebe
- Although the mechanism of how monsoon drives oceanic carbon cycle remains unclear, the monsoon-related long-term cyclicity should not be overlooked in carbon-cycle modeling for long-term climate prediction. Science Blog - Science news straight from the source
- Grasslands play a significant role in terrestrial ecosystem carbon cycle due to large biomass stored belowground.
- The tiny carbon cycle is piggybacking on the huge water cycle (clouds included), not driving it.
- The appearance is that the anthropogenic carbon load is totally subducted into the natural carbon cycle. Hansen: Obama has only four years to save the world - NASA Watch