[ US /ˈkæŋkən, ˌkɑŋˈkun/ ]
- a popular island resort off the northeastern tip of the Yucatan peninsula
How To Use Cancun In A Sentence
- The notorious unilateralism of the neoconservatives in Washington never boded well for the billing of Cancun as a more consensual round of talks.
- Which was a problem because her daughter is getting married at 1 pm today in Cancun.
- They were then taken to buy visas and had to reach Cancun to catch a flight to Cuba.
- Many of the overflow visitors scheduled to stay in Cancun have filled the resorts in the Riviera Maya.
- Now, with all due respect to Jim (Cancun), who once asserted that the dictionary did not a language make, he now seems to be relying heavily on the DRAE which did not seem to cover the "pomposo, grandilocuente" connotation. "altisonante" revisited...the truth shall set you free
- I do think that in resort cities like Cancun, beach-type wear is fine for those that can wear it well. CLOTHES - what's hot and what's not in Mexico
- The ruins of Chichen Itza lie about midway between Cancun and Merida, so that the journey from each city takes around 2 or 3 hours via the new autopista.
- Corporate leaders have come to Cancun to delver the unequivocal message that climate change is bad for business. Jonathan Wootliff: Climate Change Is Bad for Business
- A Bolivian religious fanatic who claimed he had a bomb briefly hijacked a jetliner from the beach resort of Cancun as it landed in Mexico City. Daily Express | World News :: Hijacker 'looked for sign from God'
- Tucked away between the towering hotels of Cancun's sparkling shores is a cultural treasure known as La Casa del Arte Popular Mexicano. Cancun's Cultural Oasis: La Casa del Arte Popular Mexicano