How To Use cadmium sulfide In A Sentence
- The group is exploring cadmium telluride, cadmium sulfide, boron/phosphorous-doped silicon, and organic/polymeric materials and plans to assess more exotic photovoltaic materials in the future.
- The only important ore of cadmium is greenockite, or cadmium sulfide (CdS).
- Closely related to the photoelectric effect is the photoconductive effect which is the increase in electrical conductivity of certain nonmetallic materials such as cadmium sulfide when exposed to light.
- Stupp and his coworkers made the templates for the cadmium sulfide helices from molecules dubbed dendron rodcoils.
- The best known of these is the mineral greenockite (cadmium sulfide, CdS), but even this mineral forms rare and rather small crystals. Cadmium