- a heart condition marked by paroxysms of chest pain due to reduced oxygen to the heart
How To Use angina pectoris In A Sentence
- He also had severe coronary artery disease with angina pectoris that could be precipitated by walking only 50 feet.
- APDS ( Angina Pectoris Diagnosis System ) is an expert consultant system developed for angina pectoris diagnosis.
- Patients who demonstrated signs of angina pectoris or severe arrhythmia or had diabetes mellitus were excluded from our study.
- Poppers were initially manufactured as treatments for angina pectoris, a painful heart condition.
- Erstens handelt es sich um Menschen mit schweren Herz-Kreislauf-Erkrankungen: Herzinsuffizienz, Angina pectoris, Erkrankungen des Gehirns Verkehr (Schmerzen im Herzen mit Last fizichekoy oder allein, Gedachtnis und geistige Leistungsfahigkeit). Matthew Yglesias » What Might Have Been
- All study participants had a history of myocardial infarction or unstable angina pectoris during the previous three to 36 months.
- Angina pectoris can cause referred pain in the left shoulder.
- Objective To observe clinical effect of aspirin low molecule heparin and nitro-glycerine unit to treat unstability angina pectoris(UAP).
- For two days and two nights it was more like angina pectoris, as I have heard it described; but this went off, and the complaint ran into its ancient pattern, thank God, and kept me only very ill, with violent cough all night long; my poor Robert, who nursed me like an angel, prevented from sleeping for full three weeks. The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Heartburn can be confused with other kinds of pain, especially angina pectoris, so you need to explore its specific features carefully.