[ UK /ˌænɐlˈɪtɪk/ ]
[ US /ˌænəˈɫɪtɪk/ ]
[ US /ˌænəˈɫɪtɪk/ ]
using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles)
an analytical mind
an analytic experiment
an analytic approach
a keenly analytic man
- expressing a grammatical category by using two or more words rather than inflection
of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience
`all spinsters are unmarried' is an analytic proposition
using or subjected to a methodology using algebra and calculus
How To Use analytic In A Sentence
- By virtue of the fact that analytic judgments are necessarily true, and given Kant's thesis that necessity entails apriority, it follows that all analytic judgments are a priori and that there is no such thing as an analytic a posteriori judgment. Kant's Theory of Judgment
- I've harped on about this before, but was interested in Bryan Caplan's critqiue of the Levy-Peart project: I'm going after analytical egalitarians because they're wasting their talent and energy defending the undefendable. Baffled by "Analytical Egalitarianism", Bryan Caplan | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- In this paper, the design of curve of grooved drum is researched, which deduced two types of circular cone curves analytic formula of grooved drum.
- This paper extends the particular conclusions on the symmetry of the space figures in terms of the coordinate zero dot, coordinate plane and coordinate axis in Analytic Geomtry.
- Using software to tie together those desktops into a single ‘grid,’ it assembled, in effect, a supercomputer to run its analytical software.
- The necessity that the article imagines to this, feasibility and established means to undertake analytics card.
- Tests to confirm that the analytical methods used in stability testing are in fact stability-indicating should be conducted.
- Medeva does however have a development laboratory capable of formulation, stability and analytical work, which is being expanded.
- That way they can see the analytics for their post, see how much traffic it received, maybe since day one.
- Its contents goes well beyond what is actually relevant for analytical chemistry.