[ UK /ˈæmpuːl/ ]
- a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle)
How To Use ampoule In A Sentence
- He highlighted the potentially deadly similarity between 5ml plastic ampoules of the clear liquids water, saline and lignocaine, a local anaesthetic.
- Imagine looking desperately for adrenaline while treating a patient with a cardiac arrest, finding an ampoule labelled ephedrine, and mistaking it for epinephrine.
- Mes jambes sont gonflées, mes pieds sont rouge plein d'ampoules, j'ai des bleu partout les cuisse les poignet les bras ... Pinku-tk Diary Entry
- This standard solution was accurately prepared in super-clean laboratory with 1,2,3,4-tetrachlorobenzene(96%) and sub-packed in 5ml ampoules.
- · Ampoule with 200 mg of sulphadoxine + 10 mg of pyrimethamine/ml Chapter 11
- Chon breaks another ampoule and fills the syringe. Savages
- A moment later he was back with a hypodermic syringe and an ampoule. LET NOT THE DEEP
- The cost for an ampoule at a private pharmacy is about £30.
- This standard solution was accurately prepared in super-clean laboratory with o-nitrophenol and sub-packed in 5ml ampoules.
- They used to - back in the old days, sonny - package triflic anhydride in glass ampoules.