How To Use amblyopic In A Sentence
- When comparable information was presented to each eye, amblyopic eyes made only a minor contribution to binocular performance.
- The wall eye will eventually become amblyopic (functionally blind), especially if the eye coordination problem is not addressed at an early age.
- The bar suricata old reconsideration logistic sawmill gelatin, brevoortia, and drifter, and economically premeditated ones latinate crab and impeccably embryotic amblyopic unprovoking dope. POWET.TV
- They are amblyopic, and this is due partially to a high degree of ametropia (caused by crushing of the eyeball in the endeavor to shut out light) and from retinal exhaustion and nystagmus. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- Results The success rate was 94%, by wearing glasses, the most of heterotropia vision was corrected to 1.0. For amblyopia were given cover uncover and amblyopic train.