[ US /əˈdɑɹ/ ]
- the sixth month of the civil year; the twelfth month of the ecclesiastic year in the Jewish calendar (in February and March)
How To Use Adar In A Sentence
- Unless the radar signal is normal to some surface (extremely low probability) the radar receives no return.
- High-frequency waves broadcast by the radar bounce off a person, scanning the in-and-out movement of the chest and more subtle, but also detectable, motion of the heartbeat against the chest wall.
- Or is the idea of foreign policy beyondmilitary commitmentsso far off the radar that when the polls open, everything will hinge on the pitch-and-toss of national concerns? And Now, The Choice « shattersnipe: malcontent & rainbows
- And the defensive midfielder hopes to fly under the radar. The Sun
- Traffic officers claim the new gun can't be picked up by speeding motorists who use radar detectors to avoid being caught.
- Two officers, the subadar major, by name Mangol Singh, and three or four The Story of the Malakand Field Force An Episode of Frontier War
- Probably under the most dire orders of jamadar Narayan. Dreams of Steel
- The ship, with the help of radar, sailed in thick fog.
- Weather radar is a good safety device but not all pilots understand its intricacies. Times, Sunday Times
- When a target is locked there is a radar beam position indication on the HUD.