- the freedom of teachers and students to express their ideas in school without religious or political or institutional restrictions
How To Use academic freedom In A Sentence
- Nor does the book offer a fresh and robust defence of academic freedom. The Times Literary Supplement
- The reports of our Committee A on Academic Freedom and Tenure sometimes make for riveting reading.
- They asked for academic freedom.
- Under his leadership the school was a place of academic freedom and tolerance.
- Claiming there were no curbs on academic freedom, the minister said the violations reported by the rights group were no more than ‘individual incidents’.
- Is academic freedom the same in public schools and in colleges?
- On Wednesday, at a convocation honoring the four professors who have received tenure this year, Provost Dan Hornbach spoke eloquently about the importance of tenure for the preservation of academic freedom.
- You travel the world praising the discreet charm of an ancient university and extolling the virtues of academic freedom.
- Near facilitates the rapid transfer of information about attacks on academics and academic freedom on a global basis.
- As long as such funding is given without conditions it is the best way of ensuring the continuation of academic freedom and the existence of the university in any meaningful sense.