- 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
How To Use Abraham Lincoln In A Sentence
- General Alfred Terry traveled due west from Fort Abraham Lincoln in Dakota Territory with a force that included Custer and his Seventh Cavalry troopers.
- You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was. Abraham Lincoln
- I will prepare and someday my chance will come. Abraham Lincoln
- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. Abraham Lincoln
- Before it was the home of the famous emancipationist, newspaper publisher, Minister to Russia, friend to Abraham Lincoln, founder of the Republican Party — it was the home of a Revolutionary War hero, and the home of many slaves. Driving directions
- To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men. Abraham Lincoln
- Tea Party Express lost favor with many activists when its outspoken chairman, talk-radio host Mark Williams, wrote a "satirical" letter from the "colored people" of America to Abraham Lincoln, in which he extolled slavery. November elections will be big test of tea party's staying power
- Thanksgiving was proclaimed a national holiday by President Abraham Lincoln in 1863.
- How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. Abraham Lincoln
- Simon and Schuster sin in the second city six degrees of abraham lincoln stephanie kuehnert sucks to be me suzanne slade sylvan dell teaching authors terry spencer hesser trigger city Cubs Heaven?