a defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles
the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks placed limits on the deployment of ABMs
How To Use ABM In A Sentence
- The high levels of copper in crabmeat are vital since copper helps the body absorb vitamins and minerals.
- Shrimp, octopus, clam, cuttlefish and crabmeat cooked with tomato sauce and Black Forest apple tea.
- The chemotherapeutic equivalent of that surgical assault—of eviscerating the body and replacing it with an implant—was a procedure known as autologous bone marrow transplant, or ABMT, which roared into national and international prominence in the mid-1980s. The Emperor of All Maladies
- Late in October, for example, it occurred to Eduard that if he cut a cherimoya a custard apple with green indented skin and a creamy white interior into thin slices, the flesh looked like crabmeat; now a dish with cherimoya and spider crab is on the menu. The Sorcerer’s Apprentices
- Corwin unfolded the cloth and found only bits of crabmeat with seaweed wrapped around it. WATER BOOK THREE: TRANSFORMATION
- Bad as London cabmen are, one would welcome the sight of one of them. The Englishwoman in America
- Yes, to get hold of the cabman is the principal thing," said Nevill, without any ring of confidence in his voice. The Golden Silence
- Or another might talk about going to a "guichet" for money, instead of an "ABM" (automated banking machine). Boing Boing: January 5, 2003 - January 11, 2003 Archives
- Gahagan, Commanding Irregular Horse, Abmednuggar, to Belinda, second daughter of Major – General Bulcher, C.B. His Excellency the Commander-inChief gave away the bride; and after a splendid dejeune, the happy pair set off to pass the Mango season at Burlesques
- To make the crab cakes, combine the crabmeat, panko, scallions, and 1/2 cup of the aioli.