suburb vs centre
- a residential district located on the outskirts of a city
The most storied place to find Gaucho boots is Casa Fagliano, a hole-in-the-wall bootmaker in Hurlingham, which is a British suburb of Buenos Aires.
Still Life with Action Figure," a particularly realist exercise, actually occurs in suburbia, where an artist son visits his artist father, who has resumed painting despite suffering from parkinsonism.
Sometimes he goes to watch birds in the suburban marshes, where more rare species can be found.
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- direct one's attention on something
- move into the center
In recent years, Laganside Corporation has transformed the inner core of Belfast city centre, specifically along the Lagan river and in the surrounding area.
Criticism centred on the lack of information provided.
There is a fine square here called Madison, in the centre of which trees rise from fountain-watered grass, and statued figures of people who were men in their day and did things, palatial buildings, dignifying commerce, form the square.