right (rechts) vs left
- toward or on the left; also used figuratively
- intended for the left hand
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- not used up
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
- those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- the hand that is on the left side of the body
- location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
At the iron railings turn left into the war memorial gardens.
The sun was shining, the food at the restaurant was good and I was left with a warm glow in my tummy afterwards.
Background-position: background image in the canvas element in the targeted space, designated the upper left corner of the image relative to the level of canvas and vertical spacing interval .