over vs under
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- throughout a period of time
- over the entire area
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position
- at or to a point across intervening space etc.
- throughout an area
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
Liberal democracy is a fraud, a cover for the power of the elite.
Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the
But at lunch on the first day we were approached by the helpful Hotel Manager Henri and offered a swap to an overwater bungalow.
- in or into a state of subordination or subjugation
- further down
- below some quantity or limit
- down to defeat, death, or ruin
- down below
- lower in rank, power, or authority
- located below or beneath something else
Luckily, I have a very understanding boss.
It is recognised as a crime against humanity under international law.
Would reverse flow undergravel filtration be better?