more vs less
- English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
She has certainly branched out into more interesting work in recent years.
Moreover, she is being asked to do this while remaining scrupulously impartial and keeping the viewer entertained with talk of trade deals, tariffs and employment figures.
Forbes: In terms of scale, the size of a bank for lending, is there a point where being bigger does not make you more efficient in lending?
- (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- comparative of little
- used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
The only seriously bad bit is that you become less agile and less strong.
Laura Wade's Posh, timed to open as the Tories edged into power in May 2010, reminded us just what we were in for: overprivileged hooligans in drinking-society blazers who trash a pub as thoughtlessly as they will trash the country.
Which is stupid, considering the drivers around here A: Don't normally stop for people and in fact have been caught trying to sneak ~around~ them and B: I've been nicked several times and almost hit three times different instances last summer attempting to obey the biking laws, none of those for mistakes on my part as I've been scared shitless at the lack of aware driving that's crept over my town.