foreigner vs native
- someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group
- a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country
Second, that the entire Reichstag assented to the declarations made by the speakers on Tuesday that the Emperor had exceeded his constitutional prerogatives in private discussion with foreigners concerning Germany's attitude on controverted questions.
His most famous pupil was the Athenian politician Demetrius of Phalerum, through whose influence he, though a metic (resident foreigner), was allowed to own property.
Eminent theatre personalities Zohra Segal and Ebrahim Alkazi and noted 'mridangam' Carnatic artist Umayalpuram K. Sivaraman are the other three chosen for Padma Vibhushan award by the government which, in all, named 130 people, including 13 in the category of foreigners, NRIs and PIOs. 43 are Padma Bhushan and 83 are Padma Shri.
- characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
- as found in nature in the elemental form
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- belonging to one by birth
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- indigenous plants and animals
- a person born in a particular place or country
Pay particular attention to zoning in each of the alternatives proposed for your area.
I mean they ought to be able to reflect on possible alternative views, and some do.
Sodium thiopental was used by most U.S. states as part of a lethal injection combination, but many have switched to an alternative drug called pentobarbital amid an ongoing shortage.