Difference between setting and heliacal
- a table service for one person
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- the physical position of something
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- the context and environment in which something is set
The company has invested a great deal of time and effort in setting up new training schemes.
Setting aside such doomsday scenarios, what is really going on?
All interested parties are asked to attend with a view to setting up a committee to organize and plan the same.
- pertaining to or near the sun; especially the first rising of a star after and last setting before its invisibility owing to its conjunction with the sun
The Greeks and Romans, with fairly useless calendars, continued to depend upon observing the heliacal risings and settings of stars.
All ancient astrologers placed the greatest significance upon heliacal risings and settings and ancient Mesopotamian astrology was also heavily predisposed to observance of this kind of planetary phenomena.
It is possible that all the planetary orbs originate from an early attempt to record heliacal obscurity.