Difference between small and stubbie
- relatively moderate, limited, or small
- (of children and animals) young, immature
- have fine or very small constituent particles
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- low or inferior in station or quality
- the slender part of the back
- a garment size for a small person
- on a small scale
Someone who really wanted to stop unsanctioned immigration would begin here, by busting the small contractors who employ these workers on a contingent basis.
A few fields have the remains of small sunken stone dwellings, intimate as those at Skara Brae.
Sometime in the early eighteen hundreds, they trekked to the flat plain between the Ohio River and Lake Erie and settled in Mount Vernon, which was then a few small buildings in a forest of tall trees.