Difference between performance and puppetry and platform
- any recognized accomplishment
- process or manner of functioning or operating
- the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment
- a dramatic or musical entertainment
- the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely possessing it
The performance had the legislature, including the subjects of the barbs, rocking with laughter.
There are, true, a few tonal changes: the jokes are jokier, the touches of malice heavier, and she revels more obviously than before in the playfulness she brings to her performances.
With no personal stake in the performance scene, Priyambada continues to be one of the most objective observers and commentators of the Odissi scene.
- a stilted dramatic performance (as if by puppets)
- the art of making puppets and presenting puppet shows
And an ingenious harvest scene uses shadow puppetry to spellbinding effect.
It is the first glove puppetry museum in Taiwan.
This puppetry show starring a hunk of mattress foam is a fast-moving hoot.
- any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons
- a raised horizontal surface
- a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
- a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole
- the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
Richardson, are proprietors of shows, and the berouged, bedraggled creatures who exhibit on the platform outside for their living.
She took a lot of tweed and heavy suiting, an ankle-length dress and platform shoes - quite the bonkers stuff.
No, but they more or less remained together, I hate to use the word ideologically, but I guess for want of a better word, they seemed to always react, more or less, the same way to political situations and to political candidates 'platforms.