Difference between nature and toxicology
- the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- a particular type of thing
- the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
- the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
A lot of human nature can be traced to instinctive behaviors evolved in harder times.
The abrupt facies shift, bioturbation and cemented nature of the surfaces suggests that they represent marine flooding surfaces, formed during a rapid rise in relative sea level and/or a reduction in sediment supply.
The model nature of Windsor involved imitation, as of the Tudor style, to make a statement with a lot of leisure about it.
- the branch of pharmacology that deals with the nature and effects and treatments of poisons
But the initial reason was unascertained and needed further investigation, particularly a toxicology report.
Police are currently awaiting a toxicology report.
Demanding that trials maximise their gathering of information on toxicology improves a protocol's balance of risk and social value.