Difference between manufacture and polverine
- create or produce in a mechanical way
- concoct something artificial or untrue
- produce naturally
- put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
It was part of Rolls-Royce, one of the world's largest manufacturers of jet engines, which grew out of the original car-making company founded by Henry Rolls.
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated manufactures titanium, hafnium, tungsten, and cobalt.
Yogurt manufacturers, for example, portray fit, lively people, glowing with health.