Difference between air and value
- expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry
- make public
- be broadcast
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
- the region above the ground
- medium for radio and television broadcasting
- travel via aircraft
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- the mass of air surrounding the Earth
Jeff, clad in board trunks and a T-shirt, leans back in his chair with the lappie on his, uhhh, lap, and his bare feet up on the desk.
The aircraft descended into a wetland area and had since been forgotten about as it sank below the surface.
Their dried dung is found everywhere, and is in many places the only fuel afforded by the plains; their skulls, which last longer than any other part of the animal, are among the most familiar of objects to the plainsman; their bones are in many districts so plentiful that it has become a regular industry, followed by hundreds of men (christened "bone hunters" by the frontiersmen), to go out with wagons and collect them in great numbers for the sake of the phosphates they yield; and Bad Lands, plateaus, and prairies alike, are cut up in all directions by the deep ruts which were formerly buffalo trails.
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- hold dear
- regard highly; think much of
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to
- estimate the value of
Who is willing to believe that Alexandria is exactly 5000 stadia from Syene, whatever the value of the stadium?
Book value can increase as a result of mergers, and it can go up if a company has just sold a lot of new equity.
You estimate, I will offer your estimated value to the auction committee.