Difference between hechen and isolation
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which memory of an unacceptable act or impulse is separated from the emotion originally associated with it
- the act of isolating something; setting something apart from others
- a feeling of being disliked and alone
- a state of separation between persons or groups
- a country's withdrawal from international politics
The argument behind x is not quantitative, and we do not have an expression for its expected value under a null isolation model.
Gastric lavage for isolation of M tuberculosis is a well accepted method.
I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.