Difference between crib and crib
- line with beams or planks
- take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- use a crib, as in an exam
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a bin or granary for storing grains
- the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
Wine lovers in the U.S. are increasingly describing their favorite vintage as molto buono, instead of très bon.