Difference between capital and stock
- the federal government of the United States
- a book written by Karl Marx (1867) describing his economic theories
Ithome, a new capital which they called Messene (370 B.C.).
Qiao Gong Fang Gems is a professional supplier of high-quality jewelry gemstones in Wuzhou which famous known as "the capital of artificial gem in the world".
Instead they have further undermined the economy by driving capital and foreign investors out of the country.
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- regularly and widely used or sold
- any of various ornamental flowering plants of the genus Malcolmia
- a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants
- the handle end of some implements or tools
- the descendants of one individual
- an ornamental white cravat
- equip with a stock
- amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- supply with fish
- supply with livestock
For the stock, start by sweating all the vegetables and herbs in a little extra-virgin olive oil, seasoning with salt at the start to help them sweat without colouring.
Fun is the secret ingredient of a lot of great companies, but 10 years of economic prosperity, a resurgent stock market, and the dawning of the dot-com have created other business priorities.
A perfect mob of street urchins, loafers, shop-men and bar-keepers who could spare a bit of time, lined up in front of the Palace Hotel and watched the plaid-coated, gray-capped visitors in short knickerbockers and golf stockings puff their pipes around the bar and call for "Porter and h'ale, 'alf and