Difference between aserial and series
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- a serialized set of programs
She is daunted by the task ahead in the second of the six-part series.
The series ended with a battle between a door car and a dragster.
It also contains a series of waterfalls and cascades to further enhance the beauty of a hole that is certain to generate a lot of comment throughout the week.