Difference between lense and mobile
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
When the moment finally comes, one look through his cataract lenses is all it takes.
Polish the lenses with a piece of tissue.
He had the most disgusting rotten teeth and horn rim glasses with milk bottle lenses.
- affording change (especially in social status)
- moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
- capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
- having transportation available
- sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
A great deal of the nudge-nudge wink-wink routine by the young upwardly mobile male executives was the usual response to her presence.
You can do a lot of that from our facility, but eventually a mobile system to inspect parts on wing is where we are going to be positioned.
Use of a University-owned mobile telephone and mobile telephone airtime service is intended for official University business.