- 1) Stop!standstill!
- 2) stop (especially when commanding a horse or imitative thereof); calm down; slow down.
- 3) An expression of surprise.
- 4) Used as a command to stop, as to a horse.
- 5) Used to express surprise, amazement, or great pleasure.
- 6) Stop; stand; hold. See ho, 2.
- 1) Internet Common misspelling of whoa.
- 1) The Kydd apparently thinks Harry and I need the word whoa translated.
- 2) I'm more qualified than Palin to run this country, except (whoa is me), I can't see Russia from my house.
- 3) Write blog posts on topics other than “whoa is me”. k_sra Said,
- 4) Although, “whoa is me” is perhaps a better suited sentiment to the demanding and fast-paced lives of moms.
- 5) Also, FYI, “whoa is me” would mean “slow down is me,” as in “whoa” the direction one gives a horse.
- 6) whoa, whoa, whoa, is that you topless in the second panel?
- 7) Notellin whoa what a post - and on the ball! on January 6, 2008 at 3: 35 pm | Reply Angry Rozzer
- 8) And whoa, is Oz simultaneously pretty and very very male in your Xander's perception.
- 9) ‘Melanie looked faintly surprised, whoa, where did that question come from?’
- 10) ‘The masquerade goes on seemingly harmlessly until, whoa!’
- 11) ‘Just a little weird… I saw your nickname and was like, whoa!’
- 12) ‘I had my hands in the air with these people going whoa, this is intense!’
- 13) ‘‘The first time I beat Lisa, I was like, whoa,’ says Allen, who as a toddler literally climbed with monkeys in the jungles of Africa as her missionary parents egged her on.’
- 14) ‘They were having a meal so I sat down for a meal and I just started eating, and I looked across - I said, whoa!’
- 15) ‘It says here you have McAfee and the virus definition files were last updated in whoa!’
- 16) ‘So I'm checking my hit counter, seeing if I'd bested yesterday's second-best-ever performance, when - whoa!’
- 17) ‘I just changed the Skyscraper calendar to March: whoa!’
- 18) ‘You haven't seen her since last summer, and whoa!’
- 19) ‘But the Tulane study found that when you mix chlordane, toxaphene and any of the others together - whoa!’
- 20) ‘I'm on public transit again, this time I standing, my eyes inadvertently just happen to glance down at the person sitting in front of me when whoa!’
- 21) ‘We are very outgoing and we feel we're just beautiful, and then we look in the mirror and we're like, whoa!’
- 22) ‘In fact I just read an article online from the New York Times and some of these big labels - whoa!’
- 23) ‘And past that through a window, what I at first thought was a great, black, star-filled sky coming to get me, then realized before going back under - whoa!’
- 24) ‘Not that I'm not happy to see you alive but… whoa!’
- 25) ‘And I kind of thought - whoa - I grew up in that kind of house.’
- 26) ‘But whoa, check out this Rolling Stone caption.’
- 27) ‘Your much slimmer than you used to be - I mean you were slim 4 years ago but whoa!’
- 28) ‘Take it easy Skipper, whoa, slow down there boy!’
- 1) By the end of the night - woah!
- 2) woah - that's pretty fresh coming from a total random.
- 3) We realised that later, and it was like, woah!
- 4) woah, how cool would that be?
- 5) I thought 'woah chill out'.
- 6) woah, was it a latex bodysuit?
- 7) woah, hold the front page!