- 1) science fiction Of, pertaining to, or being an empath: of or having the capability of sensing the emotions of others.
- 2) Showing or expressing empathy.
- 3) science fiction Of, pertaining to, or being an empath: of or having the capability of sensing the emotions of others.
- 4) Of, relating to, or characterized by empathy.
- 5) showing empathy or ready comprehension of others' states
- 1) Showing empathy for others, and recognizing their feelings etc; empathic
- 2) Empathic.
- 3) showing empathy or ready comprehension of others' states
- 1) She's empathic and interested, so you care where it takes her.
- 2) Agreeable interviewers are warm, empathic and trusting.
- 3) They enjoy chaos but are super empathic, intuitive and interpersonally skilled.
- 4) Their relationship is both telepathic and empathic, and the music they make similarly intuitive.
- 5) empathic people can be seen as tender-minded, forgiving, soft.
- 6) It should be mandatory that a patient-focused response is both immediate and empathic.
- 7) Paradoxically, being a warm, empathic, kind person may not help at all.
- 8) The least empathic industries are science, finance and automotive.
- 9) Are you committed, empathic and organised, with a love of gardening and period homes?
- 10) The hospital staff are an inspiration: professional, empathic and compassionate.
- 11) ‘Your fans have this really strong empathic connection to you.’
- 12) ‘Some doctors choose to treat things conservatively, some aggressively, and some cultivate a sensitive empathic approach.’
- 13) ‘They strive to be sincere and to communicate with others in an empathic manner.’
- 14) ‘Dr. McNally is a miracle worker: determined, insightful, and empathic.’
- 15) ‘She must be wise but impulsive, empathic yet distant.’
- 16) ‘For Berrien, one of the key challenges was to become a more supportive and empathic leader.’
- 17) ‘It begins with a deep and empathic understanding of the human condition.’
- 18) ‘Indeed, brain research shows that boys are actually more empathic, expressive, and emotive at birth than girls.’
- 19) ‘If they don't process the emotional content, they are not empathic, they don't have any sense of what they've done to somebody.’
- 20) ‘Greenspan observed that when the father has an empathic identification with his offspring, the child, in turn, identifies with him.’
- 1) His followers found him easy to talk to, an attentive listener and empathetic.
- 2) Horizon helps to explain why dogs are such empathetic and intelligent creatures.
- 3) Would they have been more empathetic and less cut-throat?
- 4) Understanding that made him more empathetic, not less.
- 5) An empathetic listener can do a lot to defuse a crisis, regardless of the seriousness of the problem.
- 6) I am not an empathetic person.
- 7) A master class in poignant restraint, driven by two achingly empathetic performances.
- 8) Results show that students today are 40 per cent less empathetic than they were 20 years ago.
- 9) Tonight's edition of Horizon helps to explain why dogs are such empathetic and intelligent creatures.
- 10) The result is an intelligent, empathetic, moving look at the power and limitations of the modern monarchy.
- 11) ‘Yes, we can be selfish but we are also highly empathetic and supportive.’
- 12) ‘We can't increase their pay or decrease their time away from home, but we can be empathetic and caring supervisors.’
- 13) ‘But they could not be empathetic, they just couldn't understand because it had not happened to them.’
- 14) ‘By humanizing his characters, he brings us to an empathetic understanding of what might have brought them to where they are now.’
- 15) ‘The trouble with being a fairly empathetic person is that makes it hard to say no to anyone in pain.’
- 16) ‘I changed hospitals as part of my rotation and worked with an unusually empathetic consultant.’
- 17) ‘Antoine's immaturity is laid bare, but in a surprisingly nuanced and empathetic manner.’
- 18) ‘He launched into a sensitive, empathetic account of Mekas's early life and his exile from Lithuania.’
- 19) ‘I am a firm believer in teaching children to be empathetic with others.’
- 20) ‘Trial attorneys know that some jurors are more empathetic than others.’