How To Use Zen Buddhist In A Sentence
- Williams was so hyper it made Faulkner ‘look like a Zen Buddhist, even with his twitching’.
- In a slightly different vein, the poems also propose an invisibly humble layperson's version of an engaged Zen Buddhist life.
- When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers---Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk, teacher, author, poet and peace activist.
- Joan is a Zen Buddhist roshi, anthropologist, ecologist, civil rights activist, hospice caregiver, and the author of several books on Buddhism and spirituality. Pat Mitchell: Joan Halifax, a Fearless Source of Hard-Earned Wisdom
- A deeply tranquil presence seems to surround the Zen Buddhist master.
- If I remember correctly, it is a gompa which is a Zen Buddhist temple but it's also housing a bunch of artifacts that Madan's father or grandfather got from Tibet many years ago. Thank You India
- When I was in college, a lot of us liked to think we were Zen Buddhists, but weren't; and Wiccan is a pretend-religion made up by moderns for their amusement. April 9th, 2009
- The World Peace Diet: Eating for Spiritual Health and Social Harmony, by musician, educator, and Zen Buddhist Master Will Tuttle, PhD, was published in 2005.