[ US /ˈju/ ]
- the dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China
How To Use Yue In A Sentence
- ( 'Pwyll Prince of Dyfed'), in my Middle Welsh class in grad school, and the first line ( "Pwyll Pendeuic Dyuet a oed yn arglwyd ar seith cantref Dyuet" [PPD was the lord of the seven cantrefs of Dyfed]) is embedded almost as deep in my brain as "asid raja Nalo nama" ( 'there was a king named Nala,' the opening of the Nala and Damayanti story from the Languagehat.com
- Jewes, to the number of fyue thousande or thereabout. Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Al-Madinah and Meccah
- Doest thou either by my countenaunce, by my talke, by my colour, or words, perceyue that I am angrie? The Palace of Pleasure, Volume 1
- On other floors, a fourth-grade class took an English spelling test while a group of seventh-graders practiced playing the Chinese yue qin guitar and the zither-like guzheng in a music class. Growing Diversity Fuels Chinese School
- But Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Zhang Qiyue denied any military motivation.
- Ai dunnoes ifn yu habs teh saem tings inna YuEssAy, butt heer in VLC pls tu contak ur probinchil two-wrist awfiss der bees teh farm baykayshuns, sorda liek B&Bs butt sumtiems wif kabbins an neer laeks an stuffs? Lyle dreamed of cheezburgers but belonged to a vegetarian. - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
- August 7, 2009 at 2:09 pm heer tu an aim neer Oddawa Kanada… last yuer ai member habing teh turn awn teh fanz and hare conditioner for softer wabbits sewz ai cud sleep.. nawt tis yuer… ony wun hawt day, maibeh 2 and ebery odder day is wain wain wain… kan not be wearinz kyoot tanky topz in teh cold wain I have noticed that - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?
- Fang Yue was a famous patriotic Ci poet of the Song Dynasty.
- While the show's technical advisor, Kam Yuen, did well to infuse a certain amount of authenticity, there's only so much that can be done on a TV-sized budget.
- The seeds of a peanut variety, Yueyou No. 7, were carried into outer space by a recoverable satellite in 2003. The seeds were grown and screened for mutants. 21 mutant lines were obtained.