- United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933)
How To Use Yoko Ono In A Sentence
- Mushing together some of Yoko Ono's classic toothy chitter, some lethargic piano, and haphazard sound tweaking, it's topped off by weary chants and hand drums.
- Or the capitally timed deluxe box set Gimme Some Truth, featuring all of Lennon's remastered solo albums, a sonic recombination overseen by his life, art and business partner Yoko Ono. Scott Thill: John Lennon: Working Class Mythmaker
- The acetate record, a type made directly from a master tape, was cut in 1974 during Lennon's infamous ‘lost weekend’, when he was estranged from Yoko Ono.
- Here one can simply cite the evocation of Eastern philosophy and spiritualism in the performance work of Yoko Ono and the installations of Judy Chicago.
- This later led to a legal battle between Apple Corp, owned by Beatles band members Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono.
- To many, John Lennon and Yoko Ono's relationship typifies the ultimate in codependency. Shawn Amos: Rihanna and Chris, You Are Not Alone: Troubled Musical Couples
- Web Zen: installation+sculpture zen hehe projects rafael lozano-hemmer mars tokyo jake & dinos chapman kelly heaton devorah sperber yoko ono jennifer angus dia: beacon web zen home, web zen store, (Thanks, Frank). Boing Boing
- I still miss that man, as I am sure Yoko Ono must do, a thousandfold ... Peter Clothier: MOMA
- Mariska Hargitay, Rob and Anne-Cecile Speyer and Yoko Ono were also there, while Ron Perelman served as a host. Berry, Bloomberg Star in Benefit
- Perhaps sensing that this was possibly the shittest alleged blackmailing since records began, Karsan apparently decided to up the ante by making death threats towards Yoko Ono and Sean Lennon in a conversation that the police claim to have recorded, although he denies all charges. Jail & No Bail For Yoko Ono’s Apparently Creepy Death-Stalk Driver