[ UK /jˈɛləʊnəs/ ]
- yellow color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of sunflowers or ripe lemons
How To Use yellowness In A Sentence
- Sauce: Heaping containerful Dijon Mustard (I misused intact caryopsis condiment) 2 tablespoons canola oil 2 tablespoons vinegar and citrus Garlic of garlic pauses Litter containerful (if you can not use honey) Seasoner and assail Impertinent Abandon, yellowness juice Preserved almonds gently; One-third cup slivered almonds Teaspoon canola oil Teaspoon abolitionist dulcify Compound: 1. UH Watch
- They were cooked until the white but not the yolk was set, allowing me to indulge in my favourite Sunday pastime of dipping the brittle, breadstick-like crust into the pool of rich, runny yellowness spreading over my plate.
- The relation between yellowness index and time of irradiation is a power function. After irradiation, the most decreased amino acids are corresponding to tryptophan, histidine and tyrosine.
- I confronted this fact while standing in front of a gorgeous yellow bowl, decorated with nothing but its own perfect yellowness, which looked utterly Chinese to me.
- The light from my lantern seemed no more than a sickly yellow glow against the gloom, and higher, some forty or fifty feet, and a few ratlines below the futtock rigging on the starboard side, there was another glow of yellowness in the night. The Ghost Pirates
- I icterus - yellowness of the whites of the eyes (sclera). immune system - the collection of cells and organs that together act to fight infection. Glossary of liver transplant terms
- Other symptoms include bleeding, jaundice, excessive yellowness of urine, feces, eyes and skin, excessive hunger, thirst, burning sensations and difficulty sleeping.
- Her smooth, pink-and-white cheeks and unwinking eyes contrasted vividly with his seamed yellowness and blinking grin; for a long time he coquetted at her, and played peep-bo, without disturbing her gravity, making humorous side comments to the on-lookers meanwhile. Hawthorne and His Circle
- And the thankfully near full moon was magically radiant in its slight yellowness, divinely suspended in nothingness amid the sequined backdrop of stars, planets and galaxies.
- It seems to me that we can exhort and hope all we want to, but the imposition of blackness, brownness, yellowness or redness is not something an individual controls.