How To Use Yedo In A Sentence
- Useful against bean bruchids as well as against the groundnut seed beetle Caryedon serratus. 4. Farm and village level storage
- With a little more confidence about how to proceed, wax from a lit candle was dripped onto the fresh wound left from the removal of a large branch on the Yoshino flowering cherry, prunus x yedoensis, out front. Bark « Fairegarden
- One recent arrival is Ife Oyedokun, 26, who this month moved to the Austin area from Philadelphia, where he worked as a high school counselor, to be closer to his family. Texas bucks national unemployment trend
- Others are valued for their beauty, especially the group of prunus yedoensis forming a walkway known as the Cherry Walk.
- Why was such an incredible sum of money spent for all the vain and useless pomp which accompanied the sister of the mikado on her journey to Yedo, preparatory to her marriage with the tycoon? Continental Monthly, Vol. 4, No 3, September 1863 Devoted to Literature and National Policy
- The great abundance of bones of large herbivores in the Yedoma is convincing evidence of the rich pasturage offered by this region during the Pleistocene.
- They had no other or more appropriate confession of this than is seen in the root [Hebrew letters] yedo -- knowledge, compounded of the three symbols _yod_, _daleth_, _oin_ -- Second Sight A study of Natural and Induced Clairvoyance