- the Yanan language spoken by the Yana
- a member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in northern California
How To Use Yana In A Sentence
- From here, the nullah reaches the Punjab and Haryana boundary, near Shagun Hotel, where the outflow is now blocked.
- As an extra precaution against an ongoing down market, Narayanan suggests building in a "margin of safety": a 3 to 5 percent premium over the target hurdle rate.
- The truth is cruel, but it can be loved and it makes free those who love it. George Santayana
- When chopped, blended or simply chewed, plant compounds in watercress known as glucosinolates are broken down into phenylethyl isothiocyanate. Times, Sunday Times
- Without any delay the king goes to that very spot where the cowherd boys had done the pooja earlier, gathers them all around him performs the Satyanarayana Pooja with all shraddha and bhakthi. Shree Satya Narayan Puja « bollywoods most wanted photographerno1
- Fugitive slaves from the West Indies or Guyana, or their descendants, were called Maroons.
- While Buddhism is deemed nontheistic, the Vedas are regarded as polytheistic, and the Bible is monotheistic, we have seen that the cosmogonies of Vajrayana Buddhism, Vedanta, and Neoplatonic Christianity have so much in common that they could almost be regarded as varying interpretations of a single theory. C for Confusion!
- On Friday, June 4th, 2010, Ambassador Zhang Jungao, accompanied by the staff members of the Chinese Embassy and Chinese Medical Team, paid a visit to the Guyana Demerara Distillers Ltd (DDL).
- This review of chemical monitoring of agents that induce OA emphasizes the progress being made in developing highly sensitive detection methods for certain compounds such as diisocyanates, formaldehyde, and anhydrides.
- Texas plant took down one of its two toluene diisocyanate (TDI) lines. Purchasing - Top Stories