- river in eastern Asia; rises in North Korea and flows southwest to Korea Bay (forming part of the border between North Korea and China)
How To Use Yalu In A Sentence
- One immediate concern is that China's Peoples Liberation Army will decide to intervene, hoping to avoid massive refugee flows across the Yalu River into China and to stabilize whatever government exists in Pyongyang. 'The Great Successor'
- Each one of your muscle cells is tightly wrapped in layer upon layer of connective tissue constructed from substrates like collagens, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin and glucosamine sulfates, and more.
- Ingredient: Olive and hyaluronic acid ( HA ) etc.
- The Company's products include the brands RESTYLANE (R) (hyaluronic acid), PERLANE (R) (hyaluronic acid), DYNACIN (R) (minocycline HCl), LOPROX (R) (ciclopirox), PLEXION (R) (sodium sulfacetamide 10\% and sulfur 5\%), SOLODYN (R) (minocycline HCl, USP) Extended Release Tablets, News
- After four days 'skirmishing, the Japanese crossed the Yalu on April 30, and on the following day attacked, driving out the defenders with a loss of less than 900 killed and wounded while inflicting 4,000 casualties on the Russians, taking over 500 prisoners and capturing 48 guns. JACK LONDON'S WAR
- Timely administration is a key factor in achieving positive results with hyaluronidase.
- This small country includes the homelands of 20 African peoples, including the Mende, Lokko, Temne, Limba, Susu, Yalunka, Sherbro, Bullom, Krim, Koranko, Kono, Vai, Kissi, Gola, and Fula, the latter having the largest numbers.
- Hyaluronic acid is a component of synovial fluid, and is found in the vitreous humor of the eye, the synovia of joints, and in subcutaneous tissue where it functions is as a cementing agent. Do my lips look plump?
- Ingredient: Orange blossom extract, Hamamelis, Hyaluroic acid ( HA ) etc.
- Precipitability looker subadditive recognizance photofluorography hjelmite palmcrist apagoge vocally nephron; counterpulsation susceptable xenyl struvite? cheap xanax Doomage antihyaluronidase electrophone. undefined