- a radiogram made by exposing photographic film to X rays; used in medical diagnosis
How To Use X-ray photograph In A Sentence
- The crystals are monoclinic, P2I, with two molecules in the unit cell, and X-ray photographs, taken of them with copper Ka-radiation show very markedly the effects of anomalous dispersion Nobel Lecture The X-Ray Analysis Of Complicated Molecules
- The bend angle of the flyer plate was determined by flash X-ray photography during explosive welding and the value coincides with that obtained in the semicylinder test.
- Duchamp's brother Raymond was a medical intern in the 1890s at a hospital where Albert Londe pioneered X-ray photography in France.
- Digital X-ray photography; Computer X-ray photography; Skeletal system.
- In other cases a little of the lead white ground beneath the surface layers of paint has been displaced, and the result is to produce a black dot under X-ray photography.
- He was able to make a diagnosis from x-ray photographs emailed to him on his laptop.
- The X-ray photographs of 400 cases of mandbular impacted third molar were observed and the impacted molar types and relations between impacted types and complications of impacted tooth were analysed.
- Objective To study the method of fixing wrist X-ray photography center.