[ US /ˈwɝɫɪtsɝ/ ]
- United States businessman (born in Germany) who founded a company to make pipe organs (1831-1914)
How To Use Wurlitzer In A Sentence
- He studied the selections on the coin-operated music unit that was wired to a Wurlitzer jukebox. INCA GOLD
- Not Faithfull titled as to play on faithful/Marianne Faithfull, and textured with tiple, Wurlitzer, violin and upright bass. The Globe and Mail - Home RSS feed
- And there was a dartboard and a lovely 1950s Wurlitzer jukebox, a fruit machine --- and, good heavens! TICKLED PINK
- Suddenly, smoothly, the Wurlitzer floats up to the stage and the dance gets going with a bouncy cha-cha-cha.
- My Wurlitzer really was original to the building, though it had been sold to a collector when I got blown up and had my assets seized while I was trying to re-form. Crossed
- The glasses and the gawkiness told us that we, too, could have a go at what he was doing, if we were prepared to put away skiffle's tea-chest bass and washboard and invest in those solid-bodied electric guitars that appeared to have come off the same drawing board responsible for the era's befinned and chrome-laden Packard and De Soto automobiles and Wurlitzer and Rock-Ola jukeboxes. Expecting Rain
- They went about creating the Mighty Wurlitzer in order to create the impression everything they dislike is unpopular and then they created their own media to declare it as such and go about the task of making it unpopular. Matthew Yglesias » The Rise of the Filibuster
- He first worked for the Rudolph Wurlitzer Co. , working his way up from accountant to director of purchasing for the corporation's retail division.
- The Hamilton H399 joins the full line of Hamilton grands and verticals off, red by Gibson Guitar's Wurlitzer piano division.
- Davis sprays ripples of Wurlitzer type electric piano over Favors and DeJohnette's warm, funk tinged swing or lays down plangent, rich chording on acoustic piano.