How To Use writing pad In A Sentence
- It's 5pm, and I'm sitting at a picnic table on the rec field with a writing pad and an ink rollerball.
- Common complimentary gifts include plastic bags, ballpoint pens, pencils, writing pads, water bottles and paper cups.
- He was about to call Bodie when he noticed a small white writing pad in the opened kitchen drawer.
- There are dozens of websites offering everything from left-handed bread-knives to scissors and writing pads.
- Parliament stood silent and empty on Friday afternoon, stripped of everything but government-issue furniture in preparation for its new occupant - Democratic Party leader Tony Leon. ooden desk, with inlaid fake-leather writing pad, yawned open; an unpk in one corner, and in the dustbin was a discarded folder carrying the NNP logo, a poignant symbol of the party's shattering defeat in the June 2 polls. ANC Daily News Briefing
- After Grant's death, the Springfield Republican newspaper noted that Gerhardt had spent time at Mt. McGregor and made a model of the General representing him in his chair in his beaver cloth dressing gown, holding his pencil in his right hand and his writing pad on his knee.